- A membership falls under the 3, 6 and 12 month reoccurring monthly commitment. You are also considered a member under the intro-offer as well as the 5, 10, 15 & 20 class punch passes.
- Once register for a membership, an automatic payment will come out of the member account each month according to the level of commitment. The payment will come out on the same day each month until the membership period has expired. At the point, the member can choose to manually re-commit.
- If member received a special offer or discount on their membership, it will only be honored during the duration of that current membership, then go back to regular membership prices after expiration.
- If a member needs to put their pass on hold, they must send a written email request to Support@SaltLakeElevated.com in order to have payments placed on hold. During that time, the member will not be able to register for classes or open gym.
- If a member is in need of cancelling their current membership, they must submit a written email request to Support@SaltLakeElevated.com stating the desired cancellation date. The most recent payment that was processed will not be refunded, and an additional month of membership fees will be automatically withdrawn. Refunds for payments that have already been processed are not guaranteed but can be requested.
(Example: Member has auto payments set for the 5th of every month. A request to cancel is submitted on the 10th.
The payment that was processed on the 5th will not be refunded, and the following months payment on the 10th will be processed. All automatic payments going forward will be canceled.)
Please send any questions to Suport@SaltLakeElevated.com